Agreements are made with Univer, AirTAC Pneumatics, Nass Magnet, Cypag, StarCyl, Deltrol, and Rocky/Airtec for future growth and expansion.
Panelcraft and Integrated Automation add laser engraving services with www.labelengravers.com
Emerson/Asco purchases Numatics.
Our nationwide online store is opened as www.automationstore.com
Yuken Hydraulics is added as our primary Hydraulic valve manufacturer. www.yuken.us
The Climax brand name is acquired and trademarked offering a wide range of Pneumatic ISO 15552, Cnomo, and compact air cylinders.
Ward Industrial, in South Carolina, officially becomes Integrated Automation, Inc. and expands into North Carolina.
Our Tampa, Florida operations are opened with the Watts Fluidair line as Integrated Automation, Inc.
Panelcraft, Inc. is incorporated as our panel building services branch.
Integrated Automation moves into a 4,000 square foot building in Easley, SC.
Numatics adds Cross Sales as a dual distributor. Ward Industrial adds Watts FRL's to our product offering and begins diversifying into other product and services.
Our first office is opened in Easley, South Carolina - all 900 square feet of it.
Numatics adds Ward Industrial Controls as its sole distributor in South Carolina.
At present, Integrated Automation offers the widest range of products and services in its history. With our main office South Carolina, agreements with manufacturers in almost every part of the world, and continued growth from our online operations across the United States, Integrated Automation is continually growing into new areas and geographies. Our new 20,000 square foot building has allowed even more expansion and production capability with a new 10,000 square foot addition in process.
Our experienced inside sales associates are trained to offer technical assistance on a wide variety of fluid power issues and solutions. Each is personally trained by our senior staff members.
In addition to our component sales, Integrated Automation now offers:
- UL508A Pneumatic and Electrical control panel fabrication through our PanelCraft Division www.PanelCraftinc.com
- Vinyl and Gravoply label printing and engraving, Sublimation printing on mugs and T-shirts, and much more through our IndCom Graphics LLC division www.IndCom.Graphics
- Manufacturing of ISO 6431, ISO 15552, ISO 21287, and Cnomo NFE 490001 cylinders on site in Easley, SC under our Dynamax and Climax Brands www.ClimaxPneumatics.com
- Our new Online store coming online soon at www.Automation.Store
- commodity sourcing agreements on a wide variety of products
- form fit and function interchanges on most major competitors
- and a host of additional value added services.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your automation requirements.